Muyndfgfhdhkdkkmjdcj

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Beginning.

Well, where to start!

It would appear that the damage caused by the rust monsters the other day, crept further than my weapons! I had not realized that the trophy I nestled into it's bindings, had some of the rust monster's acid upon it, and the binding and buckle from the cover, have not only rusted, but destroyed much of my papers in the process!

While I will do my best to recover these note and stories, most of my trophy treasures have been destroyed as well! I guess I should pull out the quill a bit more often, as I would have noticed this far faster had I been more timely in my entries! Cunning bard and trickster I may be, but relegating the years of tales into my memory, has made the short term a bit of a muddle!

Maybe if I could un-learn the 6 tales of Lucas the Great, or forget the travels of Fordoe and Pam, or even rid my mind of the tune the street minstrel hawking his caramel and peanuts covered in chocolate, I might have a better grasp on remembering these recent exploits. With the days blending together and the lack of focus in my meditation, I can see how it is far easier to retell the tales of others, rather than try to make my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment